Growing Faith & Generosity
Remember back in March when we thought that the Coronavirus would impact our lives for a few weeks or maybe even a month? We recognize that this has been one of the most, if not the most, difficult year of our lives.
As we consider our stewardship response this year, we do so in a different world than last year. Some of us are in different places economically than we were. However, we can all have gratitude for God’s love in our lives and excitement for sharing the gospel with others.
Campaign Introduction from
Pastor Tony Prinsen
Goals for 2021
Increase congregational giving in 2021 by $186,000 compared to 2020
Increase the number of members who submit a commitment form
Increase the number of members who set up automatic electronic giving
Meeting our 2021 Goals allows Emmanuel to...
- Fully fund our new Pastor for Evangelism & Mission and grow membership by 20% over the next three years.
- Better equip our faith formation and youth ministry programs to increase active participation by 10% over the next three years.
- Replenish our capital reserve funds so we fund deferred maintenance and infrastructure projects
- Restore and augment funding to our core outreach mission partners so we can continue to care for those in need.
- Launch new legacy giving and endowment fund
- Grow our culture of generosity through continued stewardship education and testimonials.
Make Your Commitment Now!
November 15 is Commitment Sunday
Please prayerfully consider increasing your giving in 2021. All confirmed and voting members are asked to submit a commitment.
All commitments – online forms and printed cards – will be received during worship on Sunday, November 15th. Please return your commitment before November 15 either online, by mail or in-person during worship.
Thank you for considering how you can grow in faith and generosity in the coming year!