- This event has passed.
2020 Women’s Retreat
October 16, 2020 @ 7:00 pm - October 17, 2020 @ 12:00 pm$40
“There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear…” 1 John 4: 18
In 2020 we have been continually bombarded with distressing nation-wide circumstances—healthcare, financial, social, racial, political and spiritual unrest— in which the automatic tendency is to react in fear. Unrestrained fear, combined with other upsetting emotions, can pile one upon another leading to anxiety, disconnection, health concerns and poor decision-making. Now it is especially important to remember that God’s Presence and perfect love offers us strength and protection even in the midst of chaos.
All women are welcome to attend the 2020 Socially Distanced Women’s Retreat at Kathy Uffelman’s home with the content being led by Ellen Murphy. To follow social distancing guidelines, there is only room for 15 registrations.
– Friday October 16 from 7:00 – 9:00 PM
If you would like, BYOB and stick around afterwards to socialize
– Saturday, October 17 from 10:00 AM – Noon
Lunch will be served at Noon, so choose your lunch preference when you register.
During this time together, we will explore ways of remembering and reminding others that there is no fear in love while deepening our connection with God.
– Masks are required and Social distancing will be practiced
– Please do not attend if you have any symptoms of illness or have been exposed to COVID in the two weeks prior to the retreat
– Dress for the weather as we plan to be outside, will move inside if it rains.
– Please bring a chair for around the fire pit; a Bible and pen for journaling.
– SPACE IS LIMITED TO 15 WOMEN SO REGISTER TODAY HERE