"For just as the body is one and has many members, and all the members of the body, though many, are one body, so it is with Christ." 1 Corinthians 12:12
Interested in Becoming a Member?
Whether you recently moved or have been in the area many years, whether you come from a Lutheran background or have never gone to a church regularly before, we are thrilled to have you part of this community of faith! As members, we seek to follow the teaching and example of Jesus, participate in the work of the body of Christ and in the mission we share, bearing God’s creative and redeeming word to all the world with our time, talents, possessions, tithes, hearts, minds, and strength.
As a part of this community of faith, we hope that you consider:
- participating in worship regularly, both in person and online
- signing up for our weekly email newsletter with information, events, and service opportunities (sign up below)
- Praying for and with the community of Emmanuel and the world
- reaching out to our pastors for prayer concerns or needs
- trying out a small group, book study, or our regular fellowship events
- serving with one of our many community ministries
- setting up a recurring donation of any size to support our mission and ministries using Tith.ly
- bringing friends and family along as you worship and serve!
We encourage you to reach out to our pastors by clicking the contact button below, and join us any Sunday! We will have a welcome bag ready for you and feel free to reach out to our greeters at our welcome center. We host multiple new member interest brunch events every year and can welcome you as a new member any Sunday!
We'd Love to Hear from You!
On Sunday morning, please stop by our welcome center just outside our worship space. We have information about our ministries, and feel free to chat with one of our greeters.
We invite you also to speak with a pastor or our office staff about your interest in Emmanuel or any questions you may have.
If you are not baptized but are interested in learning more, please reach out by clicking below. Baptism is not just for infants, we regularly have the honor of baptizing youth and adults during our worship services.