Know that wherever you are in your life journey,
There is a place for you here
We want to help you become the person God has called you to be. Whatever your life stage, we’re here to help you. Maybe you’re…
- seeking clarity about God’s plan for you
- looking to be God's hands and connect with others through service
- struggling to find community or re-engage with a church
- trying to grow in your relationship with Jesus
- striving to support the faith journey of little ones in your home
At Emmanuel, you will find friends who will support, laugh, cry, serve, and build faith with you.
Our Unity is in Christ
In June of 2020, Emmanuel became a Reconciling in Christ congregation and have made a public commitment to welcome, include and celebrate lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, intersex, and asexual (LGBTQIA+) people and their loved ones. We welcome and affirm full participation by all because God loves and welcomes all.
The Church and Christians have historically excluded and persecuted LGBTQIA+ people. We, at Emmanuel, pray for forgiveness for our part in harming God's beautiful people and will continuously work for justice for the LGBTQIA+ community in Jesus' name.
Faith is Always Growing.
No matter your age or biblical knowledge, you can always grow in faith, understanding of scripture, and to ask difficult questions with an affirming community.
Opportunities are available for:
- adults to continue to explore their faith and love for their neighbors
- children to learn about Jesus and his love for all
- Congregation-wide faith forums to discuss pressing topics such as interfaith relations, love and inclusion of all, etc.
You can also find a community through a variety of small groups and bible studies that meet throughout the week, all online now.
Children are the church
Not just the Future
If you’re looking for the right balance of hands-on learning, discussion, and play with a purpose as your children grow in Christ, Emmanuel is the place for them.
- Our Faith Formation classes meet children where they are in their faith journey and their development level
- Confirmation classes are available for middle school students
- High school youth can build friendships at Sunday night Connections group