- This event has passed.
Dinner Church: Lent Wednesdays
March 1 - March 29
Wednesday Night Dinner Church: A Very Lutheran Lent
All ages are invited to join us on Wednesday Nights in March for Dinner Church! It will be a time of cuisine, catechism, and Holy Communion. We will gather in the fellowship hall from 6:30 to 7:30 PM, sit family-style around tables, and eat together. At 7 PM there will be a time of devotion drawn from Luther’s Small Catechism including a short message from the pastors followed by conversation questions and closing with Holy Communion around the tables. Various ministry groups will be providing the meal and some of our musicians will play during communion. It’s going to be the best Lent ever! To find out more or volunteer to help, please contact Pastor Tony Prinsen.
Our Wednesday Night Dinner Church Schedule:
- March 1: Chicken au Vin, the 10 Commandments, and communion music by Geoff Pemble
- March 8: Chili ‘n hot dogs, the Lord’s Prayer, and communion music by Natalie and Naomi Trillet
- March 15: Tacos, the Apostle’s Creed, and communion music by Rene Milam
- March 22: Pasta, Holy Baptism, and communion music by Les Kroeger & Clara Hatcher
- March 29: Pizza and salad, Holy Communion, and communion music by Deb Collier
All from 6:30-7:30 PM!