Generosity Grows Here
Through God's love, we have been blessed with abundance. Emmanuel Lutheran Church, as our church, provides us with an opportunity to worship, grow, and serve together. Throughout our Fall Stewardship campaign, we heard faith stories from members expressing their gratitude for Emmanuel in their lives. Some of those testimonials are featured and linked here.
Commitments. All confirmed members of Emmanuel were asked to submit a commitment for giving to the General Fund for 2024, and we will continue to accept commitments throughout the year. Thank you!
- Commitment cards may be mailed to the Church, left in the offering plate during worship services, or placed in the Stewardship drop box in the Centrum.
- Submitting an online commitment form is easy. Click here to fill it out and submit your form.
Commitment cards and instructions for submitting an online form were mailed to households in early November. Please notify the Stewardship Team (email@example.com) if you have questions or need assistance.
Not using Tithe.ly? For members who are not currently using our electronic platform for donations, Tithely, we suggest you consider setting up a recurring electronic gift today.
- Tithe.ly allows you to create and manage your recurring or one-time gifts from your phone or computer.
- You can even make gifts by text message! Text the word Give to 844-940-2765.
- Payments can be made from your bank account or credit/debit card. Tithe.ly is easy to use and flexible.
To create your Tithe.ly account today, go to https://tithe.ly/give_new/www/#/tithely/give.
Please contact the Stewardship Team at Stewardship@elcvienna.org for assistance.
"You will be enriched in every way to be generous in every way,
which through us will produce thanksgiving to God.”
2 Corinthians 9:11