You Belong Here.
Are you looking for a place to talk about what’s going on in life and a place to grow together with a community of faith? You belong here. Youth are a vital part of the body of Christ. At Emmanuel, our church family works to provide a place where we can come alongside young people to:
- Build community
- Provide a safe environment as you struggle with tough questions
- Facilitate mentoring relationships with our adult leaders, and
- Serve together on summer service trips and through regular service opportunities throughout the year
Service to Others
There are various opportunities for the youth to serve those in need at Emmanuel and within the community.
- Lamb Center Laundry service for the homeless on the 3rd Saturday of the month, for 6-12th graders
- Summer mission trips
- Making FACETS meals for the homeless
- Habitat for Humanity builds, for 9-12th graders
- Community Crop Walk
- …and more!
6-9th graders in Confirmation are invited to participate in monthly, adult-led activities which usually include a ski trip, outings to see Christmas lights, games and pizza.
High School CONNECTIONS group:
All students 9th-12th grade are invited to attend our high school youth group called CONNECTIONS which meets every week on Sunday afternoons from 7:00 – 8:00 PM in the Youth Lounge.
Each Sunday of the month we have a different theme including guest speakers, dinners out at a restaurant of the students’ choosing, devotions and faith talks, etc.
Occasionally there is weekend offsite outings for outdoor adventures and opportunities to serve.
We are so excited to journey with you and can’t wait to see you here!
Calendar of Events
Check out the calendar below and get the details for each event by clicking on the title.